Physiotherapy helps restore movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness or disability. Chartered Physiotherapists help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy/manipulation, electrotherapy, education and advice, helping to maintain health for people of all ages, by working with patients to manage pain and prevent long term complications.
- Mobilisation and manipulation of the joints, muscles and ligaments.
- Soft tissue release, deep tissue, aromatherapy, hot stones & Indian head massage.
- Exercise therapy to mobilise and strengthen weakened or inactive muscles and improve core stability and balance.
- Electrical treatments (electrotherapy) including laser, ultrasound and interferential therapy.
- Personalised exercise program and advice on return to exercise and resumption of sporting activities
- Biomechanics/ gait analysis for the treatment of a wide variety of lower limb and back problems.